About Our Business
Established in 1987, A-One Construction & Design started it’s business in the
commercial industry specializing in building full service kitchens.
A-One Construction & Design became involvement with REO properties
working with Banks, Real Estate companies and private investors needing a
quick turnaround for investment properties.
Involvement in the REO properties had given the opportunity to work in the
residential community which would become the next specialty with is
Earthquake retrofitting. Projects have increased the environmental awareness
within the company and also helped the environment by using low impact
A-One Construction & Design will provide full service for your home or
investment, consulting the value of properties to completing distinct last minute
decorative details, giving you more profit on the bottom line in a reasonable
amount of time.
As technology changes, so does A-One Construction & Design
the full service company has the capability to preserve the Earth.
Builder/Remodeler and CAPS Certified Aging In-Place Specialist, Design Without Barriers Specialist
- Graduate of NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) CGP Certified Green Professional
- Certified with government, state and city entities ISD, SBE, CDC, PTAC Local, USGBC, Metro Water
district SC, Water District San Diego, LA Unified School District and County of Los Angeles.
- Certified EPA. United States Enviromental Protection Agency RRP Training Instructor
- Co-founder of ECO-Prodivers, an organization that investigates the ecological impacts of dumping of lakes,
rivers and oceans. Also organize trash clean up rallies in various areas in Central America.
- Co-founder of EverLife Corporation, a sustainable development research company focused on the
management of environmental and ecological impact.
- VGBTF (Valley Green Building Task Force) Communications Committee member
- BIA Remodelers Council Member (Building Industry Association)
- About the owner... Gus Lopez